Taste Ana Amari's secret mother's recipes. Check out our Overwatch Ana Amari Egyptian Tea Jelly. Perfect for that competitive sweet tooth.
Servings: 1 gamer
- Measuring Spoons
- Measure Cup
- Glass Cup
- Tea Cup
- Kitchen Whisk
- 4 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Black Tea can use teabag, use mint for extra taste if desired
- 3 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 tsp Sugar use more or less (try honey)
- 1 ½ tbsp Condensed Milk can also use half & half
- Boil water aim for 100°C
- Add tea for no longer than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea into a 1 cup measuring cup.
- Add 4 tbsp of water to a cup.
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of gelatin to the cup.
Mixing Black Tea and Gelatin
- Add sugar and gelatin to the measuring cup with hot tea.
- Use a small kitchen whisk to make mixing easier
- Stir gelatin and sugar until dissolved
- Pour into tea cup and chill in fridge
- Add 1 ½ tbsp of condensed milk or half & half to the top of the jelly before serving.
If the jelly is to hard or to soft you might need to add less or more of the gelatin. Often this can be due to the product used.