Maybe you have already played the PC ports of Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 or you want to pick them up to play some more Final Fantasy games.
Well, I got good news for you! With this PC fix you can play at unlimited frames and so much more.
If You Need Further Assistance Please Post On The Cim Boards Provided At The Bottom Of This Topic.
First, you need to download the fix which can be found at https://github.com/rebtd7/FF13Fix
While you download here are some of the features and fixes included
- Removes the awful frame pacer
- Removes stuttering caused by new controllers being scanned every second
- Enables controller vibration
- Uncaps the frame rate (optional)
- Enables Triple Buffering
- Uses your desktop monitor refresh rate in full screen mode
- Changes to where the memory is allocated on certain vertex buffers
- Works around pixelated screen bug that happens when using 2560×1440 resolution
- Fix the enemy scan text on resolutions over 720p (FFXIII only)
Now that you know what you get let’s install it! First you need to unzip the files and move them into a select folder. These files are called “dinput8.dll” and “FF13Fix.ini”
Use the folder location FINAL FANTASY XIII\white_data\prog\win\bin and FINAL FANTASY XIII-2\alba_data\prog\win\bin
Make sure to use FF13Fix.ini to configure what settings you want active such a disable controller vibration or enabling unlimited frames.